Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Solstice 12-Feet Quest IB Boat Solstice 20361

Solstice 12-Feet Quest IB Boat Solstice 20361

Solstice 12-Feet Quest IB Boat

My neighbor had bought Solstice 12-Feet Quest IB Boat Solstice 20361 used from the Internet. I took them very much. I have a great product. Solstice 12-Feet Quest IB Boat Solstice 20361 is recommended that people get to know them, including my own. Which I do not regret Solstice 12-Feet Quest IB Boat Solstice 20361 at all. And it's because I'm good. There are affordable. Solstice 12-Feet Quest IB Boat Solstice 20361 can answer this very well, ever. If you can read more about Ian's it from me to write. Do not forget that it is a very good product.

Buy from Amazon.com

  • Ideal for lake & beyond. Molded rope eyes with grab line
  • Tough PVC coated 500 Denier Marine Grey 3 ply fabric.
  • Heavy duty all around rub strake. Integrated I-beam floor with keel
  • Heavy duty "D" rings for mooring or towing.
  • Includes Motor Mount and 2 seats
Inflatable boat The Solstice 12-foot Quest IB Boat is perfect for ship to shore tending, tooling around on lakes, and other recreational uses. The inflatable boat is constructed of sturdy PVC-coated 500-denier marine gray three-ply fabric and comes with a motor mount and two seats. The Quest features an integrated I-beam floor with keel for stability and has a heavy-duty all around rub strake to prevent wear on the sides from rowing. The Quest is equipped with molded rope eyes, a grab line, and "D" rings for mooring or towing. The boat measures 11 feet, 4 inches by 4 feet, 8 inches overall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment